Never just speak with one finance specialist or one real estate agent.
LJ Hooker Homeloans Newcastle | Hunter has recently begun operations in Lake Macquarie so you now have access to a local, fully accredited specialist lending team with strong local property knowledge and the experience to help you find the right home loan.
Denis Hill has been an independent finance specialist since retiring from the NAB in 2002 and brings a wealth of experience to the table.
Erica Voelkel, an author and speaker, is driven to support and educate young people on preparing the foundation for an independent, secure and wealthy future.
Haizl Voelkel is the backbone of the team, responsible for the information flow to and from the lenders, ensuring a seamless application process and client experience.
Tania Micallef is the latest addition to the team. With an extensive history in real estate, her desire is to ensure people are aware of all the options available to them and they get the best opportunity to meet their goals with sound and practical lending options.
Together the team at LJ Hooker Homeloans Newcastle | Hunter will optimise your total home loan experience.
"We pride ourselves on providing the Lake Macquarie, Newcastle and Hunter locals with the very best lending experience," Denis said.
"Our fast home loan approvals are backed by unique lending products tailored towards property owners and our competitive refinance packages provide you with an opportunity to potentially save money on your existing home loan."
Erica thinks research is key. "Never just speak with one finance specialist or one real estate agent," she said. "Talk to as many as you can, ask questions, get information."
Tania says there is so much information people don't think about, its why you need information from specialists.
For instance, there are five important things to consider when buying an investment property:
- You need a plan, know why you are looking to invest and understand the result you want before you start looking.
- Do your research, the last thing you want is an empty investment with no return.
- Choose the location carefully, you will have a better chance of securing tenants if it is close to schools, local shops, transport links and business hubs.
- Tick the "convenience" boxes know what your ideal tenant wants, lock up garage? Ensuite? water views? is a home office important? Great features will also make your property easier to sell when the time comes.
- Know your budget - Every property purchase comes with additional costs and they will be added to the final cost - know what they are and make sure you will comfortably be able to cover the cost, expect the unexpected, you cannot plan for everything but make allowances for the unforeseeable.
For a better home lending experience, speak with our team today. 02) 4950 8011.