There have been just five new cases of COVID-19 reported in the 24 hours to 8pm on Friday, with all of them linked to known sources.
One of the new cases was a returned traveller in hotel quarantine and the other four were locally acquired and linked to the CBD cluster.
All four were contacts of previously reported cases in the cluster, which has now infected 61 people.
Read more: Victoria's COVID-19 crisis by the numbers
These numbers were detected from 30,339 tests reported in the 24-hour period, compared with 23,169 the previous day.
NSW Health has warned that one of today's cases attended Kuleto's Cocktail Bar in Newtown, between 6.30pm and 9.30pm on August 28 and asked that anyone there for at least one hour during that time immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days since attending.
These people must stay isolated for the entire period, even if a negative test result is received.
The health department also said one further case, involving an emergency department health professional, was reported overnight and will be included in tomorrow's numbers.
The health professional worked two shifts - at Concord Hospital emergency department on September 1 from 2pm to midnight and Liverpool Hospital on September 3 from 8am to 6pm - while potentially infectious.
The person wore full personal protective equipment at all times while in contact with patients and a surgical mask at all other times, NSW Health said.
They became unwell on 4 September and immediately got tested and isolated.
Investigations into the source of this infection and contact tracing are underway. All patients and staff members who were in contact with the health professional are being contacted and advised to get tested and self-isolate.